The IAIM Network (International Association of Immunization Managers) is the largest international network of immunization managers, offering opportunities to connect, share knowledge and strengthen the skills required to effectively implement immunization programs. This peer network creates opportunities for immunization professionals to share best practices and address the most pressing topics challenging immunization programs.
Membership in the IAIM Network is free and open to anyone in the field of immunization, including:
- Immunization managers at the national and sub-national level
- Personnel who manage a component of the immunization program at the national level (i.e. head of surveillance)
- Any other personnel working for immunization programs within Ministries of Health
- Physicians, nurses, and other staff working in hospitals or health facilities (public and private)
- Representatives of multilaterals, bilaterals, non-profit organizations and universities
- Government development agencies, civil society organizations and industry
Immunization managers facilitate every aspect of immunization programs, from cost-effective procurement of vaccines to the vigilant monitoring of vaccine safety and efficacy. Sabin helps advance global vaccination efforts by bringing together immunization managers from more than 100 countries to share the latest information and build essential skills to strengthen immunization programs around the world. Sabin established the Network’s predecessor, the International Association of Immunization Managers (IAIM), with the support of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation in 2013.
ABOUT THE SABIN VACCINE INSTITUTE
The Sabin Vaccine Institute is a leading advocate for expanding vaccine access and uptake globally, advancing vaccine research and development, and amplifying vaccine knowledge and innovation. Unlocking the potential of vaccines through partnership, Sabin has built a robust ecosystem of funders, innovators, implementers, practitioners, policy makers and public stakeholders to advance its vision of a future free from preventable diseases. As a non-profit with more than two decades of experience, Sabin is committed to finding solutions that last and extending the full benefits of vaccines to all people, regardless of who they are or where they live. At Sabin, we believe in the power of vaccines to change the world. For more information, visit www.sabin.org
and follow us on Twitter, @SabinVaccine